Saturday, September 10, 2011

Psalm 139: 8-10
















Though I might fly beyond the sun
And dwell on earth no more,
You will not give up on me, Lord,
I’m yours forever more.

Though I might slip beneath the sea
To sing within its weeds,
You will not abandon me, Lord,
Nor fail to meet my needs.

Though I am lost among the clouds
And scattered cross the land,
You will not deny me, Lord,
Or withhold your strong hand.

For, by your word, both sky and earth
Were shaped to suit your will,
But I was formed in your image.
Though flawed, you love me still.

Psalm 139: 8-10 
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
   if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
   your right hand will hold me fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment