Thursday, August 26, 2021

What I Didn't See


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lord, it was quite the day today.
I’m glad it started right
When I paused to thank You and pray
For strength to face the fight.
 
I didn’t know then that the day
Would be that hard on me.
Despite my plans, there seemed so much
That I did not foresee.
 
I was so grateful through the day,
Despite my battered soul,
That up or down, that win or lose,
You were still in control.
 
I’m glad I gave this day to You.
With all I didn’t see,
I don’t know how I’d have survived
If all I’d had was me.
 
I don’t know, as the day begins,
What each new sunrise brings,
But I will give each day to You,
And trust You in all things.
 
Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment