Sunday, August 29, 2021

My Talent


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used to think I understood
What You wanted from me,
But more and more I’m wondering
Just what I’m meant to be.
 
I want to serve You in my life,
But I’m not brave or strong,
And I do not have what it takes
To bring the lost along.
 
I want to do what I should do
To live my life in You,
But I’m not certain that I know
What You need me to do.
 
Lord, I know that my redemption
Is born of Grace, not deeds,
But we are called to help, also,
In this world of great needs.
 
I want to stand with those who serve,
Whose work delights You so.
Please help me find my talent, Lord,
And help that talent grow.
 
Matthew 25:21
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’

No comments:

Post a Comment