Monday, August 23, 2021

The Rough Path


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wherever this day may take me,
However rough the way,
I pray that You keep me on track.
Don’t let me go astray.
 
Don’t let me use the rugged path
As an excuse to stray,
When I know You walk by my side,
And answer when I pray.
 
The path will not get easier.
With every passing day
I’ll stumble more than I might like,
But the long course, I’ll stay.
 
For You breathed life into a soul
Formed out of mortal clay,
And I will follow where You lead
However rough the way.
 
Isaiah 42:16
And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them.

No comments:

Post a Comment