Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Render Unto God


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I get so busy every day
It’s easy to lose track
Of what I’m really working for,
The blessing, not the lack.
 
It’s nice to know the bills are paid,
There’s food enough to eat,
But that is only a small part
Of what makes life so sweet.
 
I’ve struggled more than once or twice,
Cut corners where I could,
But I still found life was a gift
That was precious and good.
 
Don’t shirk the task, work hard, indeed,
As you are called to do,
But take time, too, to see the grace
That God has given You.
 
Work hard and do the best you can,
But stop along the way
To thank the Lord for the blessings
With which He gilds each day.
 
Matthew 22:21
 Then he said to them, “Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

No comments:

Post a Comment