Friday, May 7, 2021

The Way is Hard


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know the path that I should walk,
The way is hard, but true,
Despite the ups and downs that come,
I know it ends in You.
 
There will be valleys, dark and grim,
And peaks, rugged and steep,
But I will walk them each with faith
That I am Yours to keep.
 
Lead me, Oh Lord, along that path,
Don’t let me go astray,
For my soul longs to praise Your name
Before Your throne one day.
 
I’ll hold my feet upon the path
And walk toward Your Light
Until my soul, at last, can rest
Safely within Your sight.
 
Matthew 7:13-14
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

No comments:

Post a Comment