Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Praying For A Friend


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m praying for a friend tonight
Whose heart trembles with fear.
Please lift her up into Your arms
And let her know You’re near.
 
I’m praying for a friend tonight
Who lives life without joy,
Please let him know your love can heal
All that rage can destroy.
 
I’m praying for a friend tonight,
Who thinks she stands alone.
Please hold her close and keep her safe
Until her faith is grown.
 
I’m praying for a friend tonight
Who turned and walked away.
Please lead him back out of the dark.
Let Your light show the way.
 
I’m praying for my friends tonight,
Some I do not yet know,
But I trust You know who they are
And why they need You so.
 
Lord, I place each one in Your care,
No better place to be.
In fact, I’m lifting one more prayer…
Lord, please watch over me.
 
Numbers 6: 24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment