Saturday, May 1, 2021

Small, But Not Unseen


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The universe is so large, Lord,
And I am very small.
Amidst the things that matter most,
I matter least of all.
 
I’m less than a dot on the line
That time and space have drawn
Between the centuries to come
And all those now long gone.
 
To all the world I am unseen,
But You have made it clear
That I am not lost to Your sight
And that You hold me dear.
 
So, let the universe spread wide
Until I’m out of sight.
I know that You will see me still
And that makes it alright.
 
Matthew 10:29-31
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
 
 This lonely blackbird in a big hay field is another precious photo from ATF! Again, Thank you, A! Love it and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment