Monday, May 3, 2021

Intertwined



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I heard the darkness whispering
Of what the day might bring.
From failure to some fearful harm,
It could be anything
 
But then I heard another voice
Speak to me, bright and clear,
“Do not fear what the darkness brings,
My Child, for I am here.”
 
I always have my eye on you,
No matter where you go,
For I have been there before you.
I know what you can’t know.
 
I gave you life and redeemed you
For I love you so well,
That I will live within your heart
And in me, you will dwell.
 
Since we are thusly intertwined,
There’s no place you can be,
However dark the path you walk,
That I won’t know and see.
 
I’ll always have my eye on you,
And darkness cannot claim
The child who lives within my sight
And calls me by my name.
 
1 John 11-12
And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

No comments:

Post a Comment