Saturday, May 29, 2021

Greater Than I


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes the lessons we must learn
Shatter us to the core,
But then we start to realize
We’re stronger than before.
 
Yet not all changes come with pain,
Some grow so subtly
That all the world can see in us
Change we may never see.
 
There are some days, when I look back
At who I was back then,
That I’m astounded and ashamed
Of that life, washed in sin.
 
But then You called me back to You,
And I came willingly,
To find that when I live in You
I am a better me.
 
As You are greater than I am,
I’ll live my life in You,
Until the day when I can see
Your glory shining through.
 
Colossians 3: 2-4
Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment