Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Few Rough Days


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’ve lived through a few crazy weeks,
And some days were much worse.
There were a few times I was torn
Between tears and a curse.
 
I couldn’t see the purpose in
The struggles I walked through,
They seemed to overwhelm the joy
In everything I’d do.
 
I know things don’t move as I wish,
But in heaven’s own time,
Yet, while I sat within its midst
There seemed no point or rhyme.
 
Now, looking back, it all makes sense,
And life falls back in place.
It’s not about a smooth journey,
Just faith to keep the pace.
 
I never want to face rough times,
But life gets out of hand.
And things may not go as I want,
But they’ll go as He’s planned.
 
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment