Tuesday, March 23, 2021

All Authority


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Who are you to call to me yours,
To bid me follow you?
Who gave you the authority
To tell me what to do?
 
Who asked you to give up your life
To set my spirit free?
How could you have loved me enough
To die that way for me?
 
What power born of heaven’s plan
Raised You up from the grave
And gave to You the discretion,
This worthless life, to save?
 
I think I understand, Oh Lord,
How this has come to be,
And I will follow where You lead
Or go where You send me!
 
Matthew 28:17-19
And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment