Saturday, October 3, 2020

My Obscured View


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I look each day to try and find
A bit of You in me,
But what I’m seeking is obscured
By what is plain to see.
 
I see the lack of faith that leads
To doubts that plague my mind.
I see the longings piling up,
That I should leave behind.
I see the angry thoughts I hold,
When I should be more kind.
And when trouble knocks at my door,
Blessings seem hard to find.
 
I must admit, to my dismay,
I still can’t clearly see
The You I hope someday to find
Unobscured within me.
 
Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment