Sunday, October 25, 2020

Looking Ahead


  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know the path ahead is rough,
And that it will take strength.
I also know that You’ve seen it
In its entire length.
 
Lord, I know that this life of mine
Rests safely in Your hand
And that You are still in control
When things don’t go as planned.
 
You know what lies ahead of me,
Though I still cannot see
Beyond the next moment or two
What my future will be.
 
I ask for faith to walk this path
With peace enough each day
To remember this is Your plan,
Whatever comes my way.
 
On good days and those not so good,
Remind me to rejoice
And offer words of love and grace
To all who hear my voice.
 
Lord, most of all, I ask You, please,
Keep my heart from despair.
When this world overwhelms me, Lord,
It helps to know You’re there.
 
1 Samuel 2:2
“There is none holy like the Lord: for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment