Friday, November 4, 2011

Isaiah 65:24
















When I was weary to my core
I wept my way to bed,
I tried to thank you for your love,
But you touched me and said,

“I know the prayers of your heart,
I know them every one.
Tonight you do not have to ask,
What you need will be done.

I long to hear your precious voice,
I love it when you sing,
But also I know what you need
When you don’t say a thing.

You mean more than the world to me,
I gave my son to you.
Let’s talk tomorrow when you’re well;
It’s not that much to do.

Just dry your tears and go to sleep,
Your prayers have all been heard.
I know you and I know your heart
Without saying a word.

No need to speak your prayers tonight,
I more than understand;
I hold your prayers within my heart
And you within my hand.”

Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment