Monday, November 14, 2011

Ecclesiastes 3:11
















You touch the leaves in colors pure,
You brush the waves to foam.
You tint the corn with golden silk,
Bejewel the spider’s home.
You cast the stars across the sky
Beyond my mortal sight.
You set the sun and silent moon
In their enduring flight.




















How can I fathom your true form
When all reflect your face?
How can I truly understand
The fullness of your grace?
How can I know that I am yours
Beyond this life I know
When I can barely see farther
Than each step as I go?

With all the majesty and grace
That fills my earthly view
I cannot harbor any doubts
Of how much I love you,
But when I see the vast expanse
Of all eternity
I am humbled by the thought
Of how much you love me.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment