Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ruth 2:12

Thank you for the patient years
That you have seen me through,
In all the turbulence of life
You knew just what to do.
You carried me when I was small
And much too weak to stand
And every time I needed you
You let me hold your hand.
So now that time has turned on you,
And placed you in my care,
I hope I’ll do as good a job
Of always being there
To hold you when your steps are weak,
Or help you when you fall,
For you have done so much for me,
I can’t repay it all.
So I will ask that God give you
What you’re deserving of:
The priceless gift you gave to me,
My ceaseless, patient love.           

Ruth 2:12
May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment