Friday, March 18, 2011

Ezekiel 47:9
















Like the bitter ocean waters,
Are the burdens of this day.
They wash upon me like the waves
That rush the shores of the bay.

Like a stream born in the mountains,
Flowing down into the sea,
Is the sweetness of your promise
And the love you bring to me.

Bitter tears, like ocean water,
Wash the earth beneath my feet
‘Til there’s nothing I can stand on
But my sorrow and defeat.

Yet when I turn and see your spring
Cascading down to meet me,
All the sweetness of that water
Refreshes me completely.

And I no longer fear the pain
Of burdens and of sorrow
For I am stronger than the waves
And I dread fear tomorrow.

Though I may walk upon the shore
Where tears and sorrows still teem,
I’ll turn my back upon the sea
And drink from your loving stream.

Ezekiel 47:9
Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment