Thursday, March 17, 2011

Psalm 107: 28-31





















Oh Lord I cannot find the words
Or where those words should start;
The storms of life rise up so fast
They’ll break my world apart
If you won’t speak to calm the waves
And ease my fearful heart.

I cry to you, Lord, in my fear,
You hear my entreaties;
You still the storm with in my heart
And calm the ruthless seas.
You give me strength to face my fears
And set those fears to ease.


Psalm 107
28 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble,
   and he brought them out of their distress.
29 He stilled the storm to a whisper;
   the waves of the sea were hushed.
30 They were glad when it grew calm,
   and he guided them to their desired haven.
31 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
   and his wonderful deeds for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment