Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Seek and Find


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I was young I went seeking
And was inclined to roam,
But I did not find what I sought
Until I returned home,
 
Though I had searched the dark valleys
And climbed the mountain’s peak,
I could not find that which I sought,
But didn’t need to seek.
 
For it was with me on my trek,
Through every twist and turn,
And it was never out of reach,
However much I’d yearn.
 
I realized how lost I was,
And that was when I knew
I’d never been out of Your sight
And all I’d sought was You.
 
For when I called out to You, Lord,
When my despair was strong,
I saw Your standing by my side.
You’d been there all along.
 
I had to stop looking so hard
To find what my heart knew.
What I’d been seeking for so long
Was my way back to You.
 
Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment