Sunday, February 20, 2022

Lost and Adrift


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m feeling somewhat lost right now,
Adrift upon the sea.
I don’t know what the problem is,
But I’m sure that it’s me.
 
I start each day with great intent,
Then, as the day slips by,
I find I’m barely getting through
No matter how I try.
 
I get my work done, that’s for sure,
But, as for all the rest,
I find I have no will to try
And give my very best.
 
I want to hide and be alone
Renew my weary mind,
But that also means I must leave
Some other plans behind.  
 
We all go through this, now and then,
This time, Lord, it is me.
Please help me find my way back home
From drifting on the sea.
 
Matthew 8:27
And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?

No comments:

Post a Comment