Saturday, February 5, 2022

In All Your Ways


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The way is sometimes hard to see,
Obscured by distractions.
I can get lost in broad daylight
Despite my intentions.
 
I try to see the path You laid.
I think I must be blind,
For every time I look for it
It grows harder to find.
 
I’ve learned the only way to see
The path that I should walk
Is close my eyes and trust in You,
Trust You and do not balk.
 
For I can only see today,
And not what lies ahead.
I dare not rely on myself,
I’ll trust in You, instead.
 
Lord, I will follow as You’ve asked,
And, when I cannot see,
I’ll trust You to show me the path
That I’ll walk faithfully.
 
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment