Saturday, September 25, 2021

Your Grace is Sufficient


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here’s to the friend I almost lost,
That You gave back to me,
The miracle of healing grace,
And of divine mercy.
 
Here’s to the hard work, now all done,
Before the rains roll in.
I’m grateful that You nudged me, Lord,
And told me to begin.
 
Here’s to the friends who lend a hand
To help me every day,
Who always answer when I call
And don’t turn me away.
 
Here’s to remembering to see
The blessings everywhere
And that each one is provided
Out of Your loving care.
 
2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment