Friday, September 17, 2021

Knee Deep in Grace


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m standing knee deep in the Grace
That’s flooding through my life,
The blessings, mercy and great joy
Which, through my world, runs rife.
 
I cannot understand the love
That brought me to this place,
But everywhere I look today
I see that living grace.
 
The forgiveness of my sins,
And a life born anew,
The greatest gifts I’ve ever known,
And both come straight from You.
 
Abundant joy and peace, at last,
Friendships, both rich and rare,
All given to a broken soul
For whom You deeply care.
 
So, I will stand within the flood
Of blessings beyond count
And praise the Lord who is the source
Of this most precious fount!
 
Isaiah 44:3
For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment