Sunday, September 26, 2021

Autumn is Here


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The rainy season has begun,
My world is misty gray.
Although it’s autumn I still feel
Like winter’s on its way.
 
I feel it breathing down my neck,
So damp, windy and chill.
I know the seasons come and go,
Yet I dread this one still.
 
The leaves will soon begin to dance
In colorful display
And I will relish the autumn
In all its bright array.
 
For each season has its blessings,
Yet, when the year turns dark
I find it takes a little while
To give up summer’s spark.
 
Still, I will walk into the fall,
Knowing, however grim,
That I will find the joy in it
Which comes from knowing Him.
 
Genesis 8:22
While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”

No comments:

Post a Comment