Saturday, September 11, 2021

It's About The Light


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The photo showed up on my screen,
I thought, with great dismay,
What could have happened to the shot
That it came out this way.
 
It was the sunlight reflecting
Across the lake, so bright,
In which the heron chose to land.
It was about the light.  
 
The light changed what I see each day
Into something brand new,
Something I’d never dreamed I’d see,
Despite all that I knew.
 
A parable was happening
Right there, within my sight,
Reminding me what happens to
Those living in the Light.
 
The colors, rich and so unique,
That took my breath away,
Were not something you find in light
That shines from far away.
 
But when the light shines in your life
The everyday takes flight,
And you’re part of the miracle.
It’s all about the Light.
 
John 12:46
I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
 
This amazing photo is a blessing from ATF. When she saw it, she thought of all of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment