Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Mercy and Grace


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So many things went wrong tonight,
And some things still aren’t right,
But I am living in the faith
And standing in the light.
 
The world may offer troubles, Lord,
But of this truth I’m sure,
Whatever troubles this world brings,
Your mercy is my cure.
 
I may stop worrying tonight,
Be still, rejoice and pray.
Knowing tomorrow You will still
Help with what comes my way.
 
So, for tonight, I’ll set aside
The worries and the care,
Then wake tomorrow with the peace
Born of knowing You’re there.
 
Gracious is the Lord, and great is His mercy.
 
Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment