Wednesday, September 1, 2021

All I've Got To Give


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m weary, Lord, but I won’t quit,
That’s not the way to live.
I’ll start again tomorrow and
Give it all I can give.
 
I’ll give it faith for those who doubt
Who live without knowing
The peace that comes from trusting You,
However it’s going.
 
I’ll give it peace for those who grieve,
Who’s hearts just keep breaking,
Not knowing the comfort that heals
Is theirs for the taking.
 
I’ll give it kindness and patience
For those who live without,
That they might have the chance to see
What both are all about.
 
Lord, most of all, I’ll give it love,
The greatest gift of all,
The gift You gave a broken world,
I’ll give to one and all.
 
I’ll start again tomorrow, Lord,
Give it all I can give,
And I will do so every day.
That’s how we’re called to live.
 
Galatians 5: 22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

No comments:

Post a Comment