Thursday, June 10, 2021

In Your Plan

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We have a choice to make each day
Walk with Him or without,
Live joyfully, whatever comes,
Or live in fear and doubt.
 
I know how tempting it can be
To strike out on my own
And plan to harvest all the seeds
That I alone have sown.
 
Until I start to understand
That my plans won’t prevail
And all the seeds that I planted
Are a crop doomed to fail.
 
Lord, help me to stay close to You,
Let my choice be Your Plan,
And let me live in faithful joy
To serve You as I can.
 
Joshua 24:15
And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment