Saturday, January 16, 2021

I Am Blessed


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thank You, Lord, for the blessings
With which You fill my life.
My days may be filled with chaos,
But not with pain and strife.
 
I may not have all I could want,
But I have hearth and bread,
And when I go to sleep at night,
I sleep in my own bed.
 
I work hard and I struggle some,
With so much still to learn,
But I am grateful for my job
And everything I earn.
 
Lord, now and then I even have
A little I can spare,
And it is such a great blessing
To have enough to share.
 
But there are days when I forget
How blessed my life has been.
On such days, Lord, please remind me
To count them once again.
 
Psalm 144:15
Blessed are the people to whom such blessings fall! Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment