Friday, January 29, 2021

A Moment Of Your Time


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a quiet moment, Lord,
May I spend it with You?
I really don’t have much to say,
Just a small thought or two.
 
You sent me a message last night,
Reminding me You care
And that You heard my worried thoughts.
It helps to know You’re there.
 
You walked beside me through this day
And kept me on the track
Of counting all my blessings twice,
Forgetting what I lack.
 
You walked me out, then brought me home,
You helped me the whole way,
But, if You have a bit more time,
I’d love for You to stay
And chat with me a little while
To finish off the day.
 
Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment