Tuesday, January 26, 2021

By Faith, Into Grace


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hear the wind howl in the night,
But I am not afraid,
For I have placed my faith in You
And in the plans You’ve made.
 
I do not walk an easy path,
That’s not why we are here,
Yet I walk this path fearlessly,
For You are always near.  
 
I cannot know what this life holds,
But I trust in Your plan,
And rest my hope upon Your Word,
Not in the works of man.
 
I will not count my treasure, Lord,
While I am still on earth,
For my treasure is in the grace
That brought me to rebirth.
 
You’ve said your plan’s to prosper us,
And I know that is true,
For all my soul’s prosperity
Begins and ends in You.
 
Thus, I will not live life in fear,
I’ve no time for such things.
I’ll live rejoicing in Your love
Through all that this life brings.  
 
Romans 5:2
Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment