Friday, December 3, 2021

Advent Week 1: Hope - Live In Hope


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How can I fail to live in hope
When grace has made me whole?
I walked despairingly through life
Until You touched my soul.
 
There was no darkness in Your light,
No shadowed place to hide,
You saw me there, in all my sin,
And called me to Your side.
 
You spoke my name, You called me Yours,
You set my sprit free
Of all the anger and the pain
That had tormented me.
 
You filled my heart with love again,
The broken was made whole.
How can I fail to live in hope
When You’ve restored my soul.
 
Romans 5:5-6
And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.

No comments:

Post a Comment