Thursday, December 9, 2021

Advent Week 2: Faith - Faith To Believe


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have no plan to move mountains,
Or heal the sick and lame.
I’ve never been one to speak out
And test that faith filled claim.
 
But I have faith enough to face
The worries of each day,
And call upon His loving grace
When trouble marks my way.
 
It is not by my vanity
Or through my foolish pride
That I can count on knowing He
Is always by my side.
 
It is by faith in His promise
And the blessings I’ve known,
That I have no doubt He loves me
And claims me as His own.
 
My faith may not be big enough
To cast hills to the sea,
But it is big enough to know
Without doubt, He loves me.
 
Hebrews 11-6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment