Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Through Rough Terrain


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Lord, You are my hope, my light,
You are the only way
That I can get up and walk on
Through every crazy day.
 
It doesn’t always make much sense,
But, when I think it through,
I’d rather spend time in the rough,
If that time’s spent with You.
 
I will admit, I like those days
With sunshine and blue skies,
But You have taught me I can laugh
With raindrops in my eyes.
 
You are my hope, my light, my way
Through life’s roughest terrain,
With You, I’ll walk where each day leads,
And I will not complain!
 
Ecclesiastes 11:7-8
Light is sweet, and it is pleasant for the eyes to see the sun. So, if a person lives many years, let him rejoice in them all; but let him remember that the days of darkness will be many. All that comes is vanity.
 
This is another lovely photo form AC's trip through Yellowstone! Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment