Sunday, October 24, 2021

Priorities


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh Lord, I start another week,
And, for this week, I pray
That You will give me what I need,
Not what I want each day.
 
I ask that You would remind me
That I am blessed richly
And that I need to count blessings,
Not wallow in pity.
 
Help me to offer grace to all
Who stress me through each day,
Reminding me of all the grace
I’ve know along the way.
 
Help me to work with diligence,
As if working for You,
And not be distracted by things
That other people do.
 
But most of all, Lord, this I pray,
That throughout all this week,
The path that leads me close to You,
Will be the one I seek.  
 
Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment