Saturday, October 30, 2021

Beginning and End


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tonight I need to rest a while,
I’m weary to my core.
I need to spend some time with You,
To be still and restore.
 
The weeks have grown much busier,
While nights are dark and long,
And it seems like too many things
Find some way to go wrong.
 
But in the end, things always seem
To lead me back to You.
You're the beginning and the end
Of everything I do.
 
You watched me when I rose at dawn,
Guarded my busy day,
And as the night settles in place
Your gaze still turns my way.
 
Lord, I am weary, mind and soul,
I need some time with You.
You’re my beginning and my end
And You will lead me through.
 
Revelation 1:8
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

No comments:

Post a Comment