Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Water of Life


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I stand within the rising stream,
Rejoicing in its flow.
For I have wandered for too long
Where only deserts grow.
 
There was no way to understand
The blessing it would be
Until I felt the water’s flow
Come washing over me.
 
I once thought I had what I need,
But now I truly know
That all I had was still nothing
Outside the water’s flow!
 
John 4:14-15
but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water.”
 
The amazing photo is a gift from AC from her trip to Yellowstone! Thank you, AC!

No comments:

Post a Comment