Thursday, April 15, 2021

My Knight, My Sheild


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This morning I called out to You
In my time of great need,
And, like a gallant knight, You came
Upon a dancing steed.
 
You stood between me and my pain
Shielding me from my fear.
I knew that You had heard my call
When I felt You draw near.
 
I know that many think me brave,
Resourceful, wise and strong,
But I have insight they don’t have
And I know they are wrong.
 
When I feel evil drawing near,
Your shield is what I seek.
It is Your strength that helps me stand,
Without You life is bleak.
 
I thank You, Lord, for being there
When I called in my need.
You are my strength, my hope, my shield,
My knight upon a steed!
 
Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment