Thursday, January 5, 2017

Trial and Tribulation
















Life is trial and tribulation
With joy wedged in between.
And there are days when I feel joy
Is scarce and rarely seen.

I’m caught in one of those times, Lord,
I don’t know what to do.
Should I try climbing up the rocks
Or swim the seas to You?

Should I sit down and simply wait
Until you call to me,
Before I decide on which path
I am supposed to be?

I’m so confused that I could cry,
Though that’s not helped before,
I wish that I knew what to do,
Or at least what’s in store.

Yet I stand here with just one choice,
Trust faith to lead me through,
For either path means bitter pain
Before I get to You.

So I’ll step out with all the strength
I have left to employ
And pass through this tribulation
Until I find my joy!

John 16: 22 

So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.

This photo is a gift from SC, taken during her travels. It is just perfect in so many ways!!! Thank You, Sweet S!

No comments:

Post a Comment