Sunday, January 8, 2017

Gifts Through Grace - Reposted


People bring their tears to me
Because I make them laugh;
I take their pain within my heart
And give them back but half.
 
I can’t take all their pain away,
And they don’t ask me to.
But we all need someone who knows
The things we’re going through,

Someone who knows, but more, who cares
And helps us bear our load;
For laughter and a caring word
Can smooth a rocky road.
 
We all have gifts God gave to us
To use to serve his plan;
My gift is one of laughter and
I share it when I can.

Romans 12:6-8
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment