Friday, July 22, 2011

Too Lost to Ask For Directions
















They circled round, they were quite lost,
They didn’t know the way.
I tried to ask if I could help,
But they just sped away.

I started to go after them,
Offer a helping hand,
But, before I raced down the road,
You helped me understand

Sometimes the lost choose to be lost
And I must let them go.
I cannot give directions to
Those who don’t want to know.

But I can be there when they stop
And realize they’re lost,
To help them find their way back home
Down all the roads they’ve crossed.

Luke 15: 31
 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

1 comment:

  1. I recognize a prodigal when I see one....most days in my mirror!

    ReplyDelete