Monday, October 25, 2010

Psalm 46:1-3, 10















 
Although the mountains shake in fear
And fall into the sea,
I will be still and know, My Lord,
That You watch over me.

Although the seas may crush the land
And render it to dust,
I will be still and know, My Lord,
You’ll justify my trust.

Though all the stars fall from the sky
And darkness rules the land,
I will be still and know, My lord
You hold me in Your hand.

Though ruin hovers o’er my world
And life's fraught with despair,
I will be still and know, My Lord,
That you will always care.

You are my refuge and my strength,
In troubles, You are there,
I will be still, My Lord, and know
You hear my every prayer.


Psalm 46:1-3, 10
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

No comments:

Post a Comment