Thursday, July 6, 2023

The I AMs: I Am the Door of the Sheep


 

 

 

 

 

 

You are the gate between this world
And that which feeds my soul.
I’m called to walk through this life now,
But I am still not whole.
 
I do not fear walking this world,
For I know You are there.
You are the gate to which I turn
In trouble or despair.
 
This world offers us the pretense
Of peace and joy and grace,
But the façade so quickly fades,
Leaving pain in its place.
 
It’s not until I walk back through
The Gate of Your mercy,
That I can let go of the pain
This world inflicts on me.
 
It’s good to walk out in the world
And do what I’m called to,
But joy is knowing You’re the Gate
I can walk back home through.
 
John 10:9
I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.

Yet another sweet photo gift from AC and her trip to Africa. They aren't sheep, but they are venturing out in the world,,, 

No comments:

Post a Comment