Saturday, July 15, 2023

Abiding In His Love


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve struggled with my thoughts tonight.
They scatter like the breeze
That ruffles through the summer grass
And dances in the trees.
 
It whispers to me of Your grace
And sings a song of praise,
Reminding me that time will heal
The sorrow of these days.
 
I place my trust and faith in You,
So, when the worries start,
I remember to let Your peace
Wash through my anxious heart.
 
You live within me through good times,
And in times of despair.
There’s never been a moment when
I couldn’t feel You there.
 
Tonight, my thoughts are all adrift
Like the soft summer breeze,
But I abide within Your love
And that sets me at ease.
 
John 15:9
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.

Another Wonderful photo from AC's trip to Africa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment