Sunday, July 30, 2023

The Barren Path



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The path we walk while in this world
Is not an easy one.
So many loved ones I have lost,
And that sorrow’s not done.

Too many broken hearts I’ve known,
Of lost hopes, there’s no lack.
How many of my dreams have failed?
I’ve long ago lost track.

The only thing that I have left
That I can hold onto
Is love, and grace and boundless joy,
And my faith, Lord, in You.

For every sorrow, You bring joy,
Each tear drop marks the place
Where I will find comfort and peace
By living in Your grace.

This world can seem barren sometimes,
And hard to travel through,
But I have also found I’m blessed,
With my eyes fixed on You.

2 John 1:3
Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father's Son, in truth and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment