Sunday, July 9, 2023

The I AMs: I Am the Resurrection and the Life


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This life is but a reflection
Of what will someday be,
And I am but a vague outline
Of that born again me.
 
I stand with faith that what I am
Will fade, then pass away,
And I will stand, resurrected,
On that long hoped for day.
 
You are the resurrection, Lord,
The life I long to see.
You have promised, and I believe
That promise sets me free.
 
This life is washed in sin and shame,
It always has been so,
But by Your mercy I’m redeemed!
More than believe, I know!
 
Lord, it is in that faith I stand,
And death now holds no stings.
For I’m a mere reflection of
What resurrection brings.
 
John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live

Thank you, again, to AC for another wonderful blessing in photo form!!

No comments:

Post a Comment