Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Life In The Light


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tonight, I’m feeling overwhelmed,
And just a little lost.
I feel that there’s no end in sight
And all I count is cost.
 
I think I’m weary of winter,
But winter will not last.
One day I’ll wake up to the spring
With all this darkness past.
 
The sun will shine, a warm blessing,
The water, sparkle bright,
And all the new blossoms will burst
Within that gentle light.
 
The rains will slow, then drift away,
As springtime slips on in.
My weariness will slip away
As the light washes in.
 
Thank You for giving me dark days
That remind me anew
How much I love life in the light,
And that my Light is You.
 
John 8:12
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment