Sunday, March 13, 2022

A moment of Reflection


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I find myself reflecting on
Life’s many twists and turns,
The moments that bring me such joy,
The memory that burns.
 
Life is a journey we all make,
Though each path is our own,
And looking back we see the points
Where we’ve stumbled or grown.
 
I see myself as I once was,
Before I walked with You,
But I can also see the me
That has been born anew.
 
This journey has been difficult
More than a time or two,
Yet every step along the path
Has brought me back to You.
 
I find myself reflecting on
The me that I was then
And rejoicing that I now see
The me that’s Yours again.
 
2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment