Thursday, March 17, 2022

Being Transformed


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How perfect is the gift of grace
By which I am restored.
No matter how stubborn my heart
I’m still loved and adored.
 
Don’t get me wrong, I’m called to change,
But His patience is vast.
Though I don’t see how it can be,
I know I’ll learn at last.
 
He’ll take this willful, wayward child
And teach her to listen,
Until she asks to walk with Him
And turn away from sin.
 
Until that day I’ll make mistakes,
Yet praise Him for the grace
Which leads me to the redemption
That His love set in place.
 
2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment